5.21.2014

Crave This! Spring 2014 Edition

This edition of Crave This! is inspired by what I dream of as my ideal spring: Breezy, sunny afternoons with cool, cozy nights. Walks in the park and snuggling in with a good book. Celebrating the bright and the chilly. The liminal space of changing seasons. 


♥ The Patterns
This sunny chevron shawlette.


This pair of squashy house socks.


This romantic wrap.


♥ The Projects
This set of sweet socks.

This shawl, especially the edging.

This cowl and this adorable styling.


♥ The Makeables
This tutorial for crafty knit & leather cuffs.


This recipe for Peach & Rosemary Blossom lemonade.

This DIY spa treat -- Lavender & Chamomile bath melts.


And that's all for now, folks! May your springtime season be full of light & love!


♥ PS. To help me pay for an upcoming professional dance workshop, I'm having a very special pattern sale on Ravelry from now until May 26th! You can grab ALL my paid patterns for just $10. Just head over to my pattern store, add all six of my paid patterns to your cart, and enter the code "STAYINSCHOOL" to get the discount! Thanks for supporting my art in all shapes & forms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment